The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in both business and accounting. This credential indicates that our academic programs meet the international gold standard for a variety of criteria, including strategic management, faculty qualifications, curricula, and academic and professional engagement.
Middle Tennessee State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- No. 26 Best Online Master’s in Finance Program (2019) — OnlineMasters.com
- No. 45 Best Value Accounting Degree Program (2018) — Best Value Schools
- No. 21 M.S. in Management (2017) — Top Management Degrees
- No. 17 Top Colleges for Aspiring Entrepreneurs Report (2017) — LendEDU.com
- No. 39 Master of Accountancy Program (2017) — Online Accounting Degree Programs
- No. 58 Best for Vets: Colleges 4-year Schools Business Schools (2020) — MilitaryTimes.com
- No. 17 MTSU Entrepreneurship Program (2017) — Daily News Journal
- The 386 Best Colleges, Princeton Review (2021)
- Best Regional Colleges, Princeton Review (2021)
Learn more about the Jones College Flex M.B.A. program by filling out the fields below and downloading a free brochure. You can also call us toll-free at 888-891-6780 to talk with one of our enrollment representatives.